Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I have to go back to work tomorrow so today I attempted to cram in as much as possible .

When I first moved in, I painted the living room and the hallway.  Back then, I wasn't nearly as OCD about my painting.  I have these all over the house.


I ended up painting the ceiling in the hallway as well as the door to the attic.  While I was up on the ladder, I noticed this:

GROOOOOOOSSSSS!  Yes, I did change the air filter!
And then.... I decided I should just paint the walls in the living room and hallway, THEN the trim.  The painting will have to wait for the weekend.


If you look closely, you can see the two colors I was pondering.  I'm going with the one on the left.  It's called Cityscape by Martha Stewart.  Just one problem.  I HATE HATE HATE Martha Stewart paint.  I used it in my bathroom and had so many problems with it.  I had Home Depot mix the color in a Behr Premium paint and it worked perfect when I used it to paint one of my bedrooms.

And off the subject, my African Violet is blooming!  I've had it since college and it's always been so low maintenance.  I think the flowers look so pretty so I thought I would share some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment