Monday, December 6, 2010

Baking Extravaganza IV

For the past four years, my friend Gina and I have gotten together around Christmas time to bake some of our favorite holiday recipes.   We always have SO much fun chatting and laughing and eating WAY too much sugar.  Here are a few pics of the festivities.  I have 9 containers of goodies so if you would like a taste, I make deliveries!

The carnage begins

These are thumbprint cookies filled with raspberry jam.  I normally don't care for anything raspberry but these are delicious!

Haystacks and Peppermint Bark. 

Those are buckeyes on the right... just prior to being dipped in chocolate.  

These are similar to a Mexican wedding cookie.  Powdered sugar makes anything better!

We also dipped peanut butter filled Ritz crackers in chocolate.  I'm pretty sure my blood sugar is about 500 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment