Friday, November 4, 2011

It's Crunch Time

I'm in a bit of a time bind.  My dad is coming to visit on Monday (to help me with some plumbing) and I really need to finish the floor.  The majority of the tile is down but now I need to work around the edges to fill in a single tile here and there.  I will also need to cut a few tiles to fill in other gaps.  I did a good bit of the work this morning (after having worked last night) but now I'm tired and I really need to get some sleep.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY... need to get this done tonight... like FRIDAY night.  The adhesive can dry while I'm watching the Alabama vs. LSU game on Saturday and then I will tackle grout Sunday morning.

MUST PRESS ON!

So here is a list of the pending projects (more for my own use than anything else; these are in no particular order):
FINISH FLOOR
install faucets and new hardware in the shower
buy and install NEW toilet
install board and batten; patch holes and paint
Figure out what I want to do with the shower curtain (I'm leaning toward floor to ceiling but I have yet to find a fabric ... or curtain.. that I love)
New hardware for the cabinet doors
Find rugs

Oh.., and Anthony still needs to come and actually REPAIR the tub... UGH!

I'm sure there is more but I can't think of it.

1 comment: