Saturday, November 12, 2011

GRRRRR!!!

My modem has been down since the beginning of the week so I'm just now getting back online.  Let me not fail to mention that the modem that died was the NEW modem that AT&T had sent me less than a week earlier.  Sweet Peter, whom I am sure lives in Bangledesh, was on the phone with me for over two hours to decide my modem was bad.  DUH!

On a lighter note, the bathroom is progressing well.  I finished the floor and it looks great.  My dad came to visit earlier in the week and we installed two new faucets and put up the horizontal pieces for the board and batten.  I have a few pictures that I will post later.  I'm hoping to get it finished off before mid-December.  It's amazing how slow a project progresses when there is only one person working.

More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment