Tuesday, January 24, 2012

WAY behind

Why didn't my 1.5 blog readers tell me I was so far behind with my blogging?  I hadn't realized that it had been since November.  I really don't even have a good excuse.  I guess LIFE happened.  I've been working a crazy amount of overtime in order to pay for school in the Fall.

Drumroll please.......

The bathroom will be officially complete TODAY!  TYL!  The plumber came yesterday and fixed the mess I had made in the tub.  Here are some before and after photos.
Before

After
Anthony did an absolutely amazing job with matching the color.  He's returning today to replace the drain and then I will finally be able to use my master tub for the first time since last March!  Wow!

I really like the way the rest of the bathroom turned out.  I'll try to post some other before and after pictures once I have all the finishing touching and "decorating" elements integrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment