Sunday, October 24, 2010

I have rugs!

I broke down and bought TWO area rugs today.  The one for the bedroom is fairly casual but I had to special order it so it should be here in the next week or two.  The one for the living room... is a little more traditional.  It was made by Karastan.  I found it at Macy's and saved $1000!  Yes, that's THREE zeros!  It was on clearance but I loved it.  I can't find a good picture to upload but I'll take plenty once the living room is complete.  I will pick it up tomorrow.  Annette at Macy's assured me that they would be able to roll it on the short end so I could get it in my car.

I'm very excited that my floors are almost complete.  I've gotten really lazy since my house has been in disarray.  Tonight I went through alot of junk and threw stuff away.  It was very cathartic.  I also moved my dresser back into my bedroom.  I had been using it as an "entertainment center" for the living room but decided I needed to start living normally again.

I'm also very excited that I start my new job on Tuesday..... I'm just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment