Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ahhhh....

The floor is finished except for the closet in the master bedroom.  I had to buy a few more boxes of wood today so the closet will have to wait until Saturday.  Othwerwise, all I have left to complete is the quarter round.  I bought enough to do the bedroom this week.  I decided to go with white instead of something that matches the floor.  Amazingly, there is plenty of controversy on the internet related to this very subject.  I decided that since my house is very INFORMAL, I would go with the white and just paint it to match my other trim.

After dinner this evening, I went to Home Depot to buy the quarter round.  It wasn't until I looked UP that I realized there was no way I was going to be able to fit at 12 FOOT long piece of wood in my car.  I drive a Honda Civic!  I cut all wood into 6 foot long pieces and headed home.  I hope to get it painted in the morning and maybe it will dry in time to get a few pieces in during the afternoon.

I WANT MY HOUSE BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment