Monday, October 25, 2010

THE Rug

I brought home one of my new rugs today.  It's HUGE and really heavy.  I don't think I even realized how big it was going to be.  I got it in my car but we had to tie the trunk closed.  Let me remind you, I drive a Civic so this was a sight to see.  When I got home, I backed into the garage thinking it would be easy for me to get it in the house by myself.  That was a lie!  I struggled for about half an hour but I rigged up a little contraption and got it in the house safely.  Right now, I have it still rolled up and sitting in the hall.  I was able to paint the quarter round for the living room today but will have to let it dry so it will probably be Friday before it goes in.

Here are a few pictures of my rug (sorry about the foot shots).  I love it.  I feel like such an adult.




No comments:

Post a Comment