Monday, January 17, 2011

Blogs I Love

I love reading blogs.  There are so many great people with FABULOUS ideas and TONS of creativity.  I especially love finding new blogs to read.  There are a few that I follow every day.... most of these blogs belong to people I know... but not all of them.  These I have linked on my own blog to the LEFT.  There are others that I visit probably once a week.  Some of these I absolutely LOVE and if it didn't make me feel like a total stalker, I would visit several of these blogs more than once a day.

All this to say, I REALLY, REALLY want to share some of these with you.  Maybe you will be convinced to read these blogs along with me.

1.  Pioneer Woman-- There is FAR too much to say about this blog.  Ree Drummond lives on a ranch in Oklahoma.  She loves, food, photography, her children, and her husband's hind end.  READ IT!

2.  Fly Through Our Window- This is the blog of an Auburn grad.  She's very witty.  I just love her creativity and her willingness to be real about her life as a stay at home mom.

3.  Urban Grace Interiors- The twin sister of #2, this blog not only documents some of her work as an interior designer, but also as a working mother.

4.  Ann Wade Parrish Photography-- A fellow Samford grad, Ann Wade photographed a wedding I attended last summer.  She's absolutely amazing.  If I ever get married, I want her to photograph my wedding.

5.  Picky Palate-- If you don't already know, I love food.  I really love food blogs.  I don't make many of the recipes I read (because I would be the size of a house) but I love to slobber over the photos!

6.  Made-- This blogger is a genius with a sewing machine. I love her ideas!

7.  All Things Thrifty-- This is where I got my lima bean wreath idea.  She also refinishes furniture.  Lots of creative ideas!

8.  Effortless Style-- An interior designer in New York City, I love her modern ideas for interiors.  Lots of inspiration!

9.  Bobbi & Mike-- This is a husband/wife photography team located in Indiana.  I love reading their blog.  I'm pretty sure they LOVE their job and have lots of fun.  Beautiful photography as well.

10.  Thrifty Decor Chick-- Great low cost ideas for making your home look like a million bucks!

Hope you enjoy these links and become a regular follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment