Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Been A While

Honestly, I have NO excuses.  I've been lazy with my blogging.  Here are a few things on my mind...

Not much has been going on.  I got snowed in at the hospital earlier this week and ended up staying there for about 40 straight hours.   It could have been worse.  By Tuesday morning, all I wanted was my bed and some vegetables.  Sleeping on a stretcher is for the BIRDS!

I've been doing TERRIBLE with my New Year's Resolutions.  I swore I would join the gym but... that hasn't happened yet.  I have the next few days off work so like my blogging, I have no excuses.  MUST. JOIN. GYM!

I need a new book to read.  The stack of books on backlog has finally been depleted.  If any of you out there have suggestions, I would love to hear them.

I think I have a magazine addiction.  Have any of you been on Amazon.com lately and seen the prices on magazines?  It's CRAZY!  I got a one year subscription to Fitness magazine for $5.99.  I think I've ordered 5 or 6 magazines this year.

I'm thinking about going back to school.  Don't want to talk too much about it except that it would be next year before anything happened.  Right now, I am studying for the GRE.  Was I this bad at math back in high school?

I love old photographs!  I have lots of them from both sides of my family.  My dad sent me a new one this week.  This is a picture of HIS father that he thinks was taken sometime between 1915 and 1920.


Well, now I'm feeling better about my blogging.  Hope you all have a happy and blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment