Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Good Day

Friday was a really good day.  My sleep is all crazy since I've been off work but I'm trying to use my daylight hours wisely.  I woke up at 1 AM and was up until about 3 PM.  It's now Saturday morning at 2:30 AM.

Yesterday I made a trip to Home Depot for the first time in quite a while.  It was like being home!  I miss that place.  I'm hoping this means I'm going to get motivated soon to do a few more home improvement projects.  I broke the drain stopper in my bathtub a few weeks ago so my goal for this weekend is to get it fixed.

I joined the gym!  I didn't work out but at least I joined... it's a first step.  I'm hoping to go today (Saturday).  When I paid my dues, the lady working the desk gave me a four pack of Sugar free Red Bull.  Does anyone else think this is a little weird?  I don't drink anything with carbonation or artificial sweeteners!  

I finally bought and started reading "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest".  I've been putting off buying it full price since it's only out in hardback now.  I went to Second and Charles on a whim to see if they might have it. I've been looking there periodically but could never find it.  Yesterday, they had it!  I had a credit at the store for selling some of my own books so I didn't have to pay out of pocket!

Well, the coffee is calling and I should probably get started on some laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment