Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's A Start...


Motivation is my worst enemy.  Once I start a project, I'll finish it until the end.  It's the getting started that is my problem.  The past two nights I've had plenty of motivation (well, it could have been the 11 hours of sleep I got on Friday) so I was able to do several projects.  Here's a preview.

My dad gave me this thermostat for Christmast 2010...I just installed it yesterday!  



New pendant light fixture over the sink. 

Pulled up the linoleum and baseboards.  The floor will have to be stripped.  






The dark area is bleach.  The toilet has been leaking and there was mold under the linoleum.  I'll probably need to do a few more treatments before I lay the tile  

These are my color choices.  The top is Martha Stewart Rainwater, the bottom left is Behr Silver Save, and bottom right is Behr verdigris.  I went with #3.  

No comments:

Post a Comment