Saturday, September 25, 2010

I LOVE Demolition

This is me in full haz-mat gear

Since I decided to give up on the living room for the time being, I thought getting started on the master bedroom would be a good idea.  I moved out all of the furniture (including the couch).  I'm now sleeping in the office.... with my mattress and box spring on the floor.


I pulled up the carpet....
Notice the dust in the picture?  That's not on my camera lens... it's in the air!  Now you know why I wear a N-95 mask!
The floor is clean and ready to be patched (there is a sizable crater in the middle of the floor).  I'm hoping to get a good bit of painting done today.


And as a side note, I finally have furniture in my living room!  Well, it's only a chair but I did get the television hooked up again so I could watch football today.

No comments:

Post a Comment