Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Not Totally Lost

I had to meet a friend from work this morning so we could work on our storyboard which is due next week.  Don't ask me, "what is a storyboard?"  Trust me, you don't want to know.   Anyway, I was really bummed about losing the entire day, or even part of the day, to anything but my floor.  I am DYING to get it done.   I think on more than one occasion today I said to myself, "I just want my house back!"  Oh well, it will come soon enough.  I got home a little after 4 PM today and set to work.  I knew I needed to be at a stopping point by 6:30 since I was having dinner at 7PM with my dear friend Kristen.  Amazingly enough, the work went quickly and before I knew it, I had it completed except for the long pieces that will need to be cut up against the baseboards.  I am so excited.  My plan is to get that part done on Monday in between mowing my desperate grass and going to a class at work.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment