Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What Now?

I've been a little bit at a loss since completing my last project.  I've had so much spare time on my days off. I've spent LOTS of money on this and that.  For whatever reason, I decided I wanted to change my makeup.  I ended up buying not only makeup and the three step program but also three additional steps.  I was regretting it the next day, but last night at work Laura told me my skin was "peaches and cream".  I figure, whatever I can do to keep people in disbelief that I am actually 34, I should stick with it!

I've also been reading.  I've started the Sieg Larson "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" series.  The first book was really good.  The second one is OK but doesn't keep my attention as well.  For some reason, the first 1/3 of these books are hard to get through but once you get to the body of the story, it sucks you in.  I'm waiting for that moment with book 2.

For now, I have no other home improvements on the books.  There is plenty I would LIKE to do but I'm out of energy and CASH to do much of anything.  Alas, I will fully enjoy my free time without any complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment